Thursday, October 14, 2010

""The Ethic$ of Food"' Discription of Project

So, i decided to focus my independent project toward the fast food industry. Particularly about the food that i loved and enjoyed the most growing up and still consuming. I gonna talk about drinks, candy, burgers, ice creams, common food products and etc. Lets not forget about the fast food chains and their manuplating ways. Each week my post are going to be consist of images, statistics, current news within the industry and credible information for the followers as well as for the class.

1 comment:

  1. I think you could go into more description of what exactly your going to be talking about. I do think its a good idea to have photos and statistics though. I'm going to follow you and check up because I'm interested in seeing how your project will turn out.

    ReplyDelete